Your online reputation is your most valuable asset. It’s what people find when they Google you or your business and it shapes their impression of you — sometimes before you’ve even met.
The bad news is that not everyone has a perfect online reputation. The good news is there’s plenty you can do to change that. Whether you’re a CEO with bad press, a job seeker with embarrassing photos, or a small business struggling with reviews, you have options like Online Reviews Management. The reputation you spent a lifetime building can be ruined in a day.
Some important facts about customer’s behavior:
Now a Day, consumers conduct extensive research on companies and products before making a purchase or decision. As the world develops and more business is done over the Internet, it becomes more important for those who are trying to establish themselves in the professional world to have strong online presences.
Top 14 facts why Online Reviews Management is important?
- 80% of consumer’s research products online every week.
- 90% of people only look at the 1st page of Google results.
- 70% of people trust the opinions of other consumers posted online.
- Nearly 700 complaints with the FTC have been filed against Yelp.
- Prominently displayed negative reviews on a review site are enough to make people pass on what you’re offering.
- 68% of consumers trust reviews more when they see both good and bad scores.
- Consumers will tell an average of 42 people about a good customer experience and 53 people about a bad customer experience.
- 35% of consumers will use review sites when they’ve had a bad experience, compared to 23% who will use them when they’ve had a good experience.
- The average consumer consults 11 online reviews before making a purchasing decision.
- A high product rating will increase the likelihood of completing a purchase for 55% of consumers.
- Consumer reviews are 12 times more trusted than product descriptions.
- A one-star rating increase can result in a 5-9% increase in revenue.
What if potential customers Google Your Business name?
or they find some negative reviews, bad press about your business and brand.
So what can you Do about it?
If nothing, you are losing potential business clients?
We help fixing your Google search results.